Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday Fill-ins 3/23/12 (on Saturday)

This is me hopefully easing myself back into blogging. 

  1. Spring was here. It was an absolutely fabulous week. Now it’s the weekend and it’s drizzling outside. I guess that’s still spring though... 
  2. I like my coffee strong. Komodo Dragon blend this morning! 
  3. I forgot how wonderful flip flops feel. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind my boots but my toes are loving being free.
  4. Veggies are what I plan on buying at the farmers market today. 
  5. Heads, shoulders, knees and aches, pains, everywhere! Why? Is this what it feels like to get old? If so, I don’t like it :P 
  6. Walking to and from school is my favorite form of exercise when it's warm enough out not to wear a coat! 
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to some end of year formal dinner at school. I forget what groups it’s for. I’m just going for the free dinner :D. Tomorrow my plans include HUNGER GAMES! After church, with Sharlaine! 
Want to play along?  Check it out: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2012/03/friday.html.

No comments: