Thursday, March 22, 2018

FOMO


I suffer from intense FOMO – Fear of Missing Out. I HATE hearing that people have been doing things without me. I get jealous and then depressed. It’s a weird cycle because while I love saying “yes” to everything, I also value my alone time. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling really left out and overlooked. But these past two weeks have been nuts. This has been my evening schedule:
Tuesday, March 13th – Lecture at a local historic site
Wednesday, March 14th - Church
Thursday, March 15th – Bacon Party (Girls game night with friends where we all brought bacon themed dishes)
Friday, March 16 & Saturday, March 17th – Crossing Borders Conference
Saturday, March 17th – Babysitting
Sunday, March 18th – Babysitting
Monday, March 19th – technically nothing scheduled but I had to study for a German test and I talked to my mom for about an hour
Tuesday, March 20th – Dinner with a friend and her new boyfriend
Wednesday, March 21st – German Club
Thursday, March 22nd – Book Club
Friday, March 23rd – Birthday Party
This isn’t particularly abnormal for me. I like being busy but I have to admit. I’m tired. I’ve scheduled some quality time with my couch for this weekend. I’m excited to see it again!

No comments: