Lifted from Tosin.
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?
Yes, depending on my shoes and how squishy the bug is. I don’t bother with ants. Beetles? You bet.
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other?
Being debt free. And it really shouldn’t be a fantasy but it sure feels like one some days!
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?
I live in an apartment so I rarely have anyone randomly knock. If they did, yes, I’d look through the peephole first.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh?
Sure. Mom used to make it from scratch. It was salty :)
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why?
I didn’t watch Saturday morning cartoons. My brothers used to watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles though
6. Are you a "people watcher"?
Absolutely! Cheapest best entertainment EVAH!
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose?
Depends on what kind of apples. I prefer golden delicious. If that’s not an option I may go for the pear. Oranges are too messy…unless they’re mandarin.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?
Right now, just not having time to read the blogs I love!!!
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining?
I’ve always maintained that I could never convert to Judaism because I like pork too much. Same with Hinduism. Me. Love. Beef :D
10. What word do you use far too often?
11. How long do you spend in the shower?
Depends. Basic morning scrub down? Less than one song, or the news, depends on what’s on.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say?
SWF seeking fun, adventurous, driven individual who like to have fun…or something like that…
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....?
Harvest Gouda Vegetable
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him?
Again, depends on the type. Ants? Nah. Cool squish bugs? Sure!