Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Back Online!

I know no one here has probably missed me since I'm blogging so infrequently these days but I was offline for the early part of this week. Not totally because I do have access on my phone but something got messed up on my computer so I couldn't get online. I finally broke down and it took it into the tech shop at school where one of my Starbucks regulars ran a "network system restore" and now it's all happy again. So how did I survive for three days without regular internet access? And why did it take me that long to decided to fix it? Two words: Downton Abbey. I borrowed the first two seasons from a friend of mine...well, a week ago today and I finished watching them last night. It's SOOOOOO GOOD! It's been a long...no, scratch that. I don't think I've EVER been this addicted to a tv show! I had heard good reviews of the show and when I heard she had it, I was excited to see what all the hype was about. I'm happy to report that it was just as good as it was made out to be. It's really what I needed following exams. Just some mindless entertainment. I also have the last few seasons of Road to Avonlea (I started watching that last summer after I got back from PEI) and I'll borrow "Larkrise to Candleford" from this same friend soon. I may rewatch Downton before I give it back though. It's that good!

No comments: