Wednesday, January 02, 2013

One Word 2013

I've been participating in the "One Word" challenge for a few years. I was introduced to it through Ali Edwards and I posted this definition a few years ago: "A single word can be a powerful thing. It can be the ripple in the pond that changes everything. It can be sharp and biting or rich and soft and slow." The idea is that you pick a word that gives you a tie post for the year. In the past I've used: Peace, Dream, Discover and last year my word was "Abide".

2012 was a year for Abiding. Waiting patiently. Doing what needed to be done and laying the groundwork in order to make 2013 an epic year. So my One Word for 2013 is ADVENTURE. I think it's rather appropriate. I'm leaving for Georgia in two days and in May I fly to Europe. This will be a year I will look back on for all the memories and I can't wait to start making them :)

No comments: