Thursday, July 05, 2007

I promised you an update

I wish it was more exciting...or that I had pictures. Let's see. Monday I had a quiet morning at home and then Mom, Aunty Liz and Grandpa picked me up and we went out to visit Mom's cousin Marianne. She has a cabin not too far from where I work. We hung out there for awhile, visited and had lunch and then came back to Mom & Dad's at about five. We hung out there and played a game of Scrabble. I left at nine, picked up Seth (who had spent the weekend with Robert) and that was it.

Tuesday was back to work and I went and had dinner at Mom & Dad's. Mere got back from Arizona on Monday so we went out for drinks and a walk around the lake late on Tuesday.

Wednesday (today) was work again. I'm not sure if it was the heat or what to blame it on but I was SO tired all day. I came home and napped for about two hours before going to work. Of course now I'm not really tired so I'm catching up on blogging and watching "A Capital Fourth of July" on PBS. Dierks should be on in a bit. I'll go to bed after that ;)

Happy Independance Day to my US friends :)

~Heidi

1 comment:

Martha said...

You know, I think the Italians and the Spanish have it right...nothing beats a siesta in the middle of a hot summer day!

And then you have the energy to enjoy the cool evening!