Thursday, October 01, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Again lifted from Toe-Ami :)

1. What color is your mouthwash?
I have green mouthwash left over from the last time I stayed at a hotel but I rarely use it.

2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently?
First in BC (where I moved when I was 3) was my parents number. It's #2 on my speed dial and I easily call it once a day. Often more. And yes, I could dial it if I need to.

3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it?
My whole craft room is a super secret hiding place LOL The most "secret" is where my passport is. But it's not hidden if you know where to look.

4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call?
Oh man. I don't remember! I feel like it hasn't been that long but I can't tell you where I was...

5. What was that noise?
Me silently screaming and attempting to resist strangling my boss.

6. Stef H's question-how long is a woodpecker's pecker?
LOL peckerwood?

7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk?
None. But that's okay :)

1 comment:

tosin said...

You thunked! Yay!!!!

Oh yeah, scrap room. I forgot about THAT hiding spot. And I've been online shopping lately. So cardboard boxes on the front steps are becoming another...

Have a great week! :)