Friday, February 18, 2011

Quelle Coincidence!

I've been fighting a head cold for most of the week. Tuesday I was in bed for most of the day, Wednesday I was just snotting and sneezing everywhere. Thursday I thought I was feeling better but that night I developed a fever and had a horrible sleep. Today (Friday) I still feel horrible but I managed to pull myself out of bed, shower and go to the one class I had. I am constantly amazed by what the human body can do. I feel horrible yet I still managed to walk down to the bus stop, across campus, sit in a class and actually comprehend most of what the teacher said, and then make it back home.

The funny part about being in French class today? We were learning how to say "I am sick", "I have a fever" and "I have a runny nose". Rather appropriate!

No comments: