Sunday, February 20, 2011

What is it about being sick

that makes you HOMEsick? Maybe I just want my mom. Maybe it's because in my slightly delirious state I kept forgetting where I was. I don't know but I don't like it. Sure I miss my family but for the most part I'm doing okay. Being sick sucks though and being sick and alone is even worse :(

The fever is gone now though and I'm definitely on the mend. Still a bit sniffly but that will pass too. Thank goodness for reading week to fully recover though! I need the time away from school to catch up and get going on these papers that are hanging over my head! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Hoping you're feeling better - its no fun being sick no matter where you are, but I think being sick away from home definitely stinks and yes, it makes you long for the comfort of the familiar and family. Hope you were able to take a day or two to recuperate. That's hard when you have obligations as you do. Healing prayers and if you are already well (hope you are!) save them for next time around!

agent713 said...

Thanks Karin :) I have to admit, you changing from "DRS" to "DRQ" threw me off for a second!