Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fill-in #139

Friday Fillins Blog

1. He was a lawyer? Really? Why isn't he a lawyer anymore? What kind of law?

2. Wearing socks is what I look forward to most this time of year. I heart wearing socks

3. My best friend is going to New York with me!!!

4. It feels pretty surreal to be honest with you.

5. Appearances can be deciving sure but sometimes they're not. Sometimes what people look like really is who they are, what they stand for and how they act.

6. The last person I gave a hug to was my brother Seth when I said good-bye :(

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a surprise engagement party, tomorrow my plans include the annual square dance picnic...which I've NEVER made it out to and Sunday, I want to see Doc Walker at the PNE!

No comments: