Friday, April 16, 2010

Affirmation

Today we had a planning session at work. We reviewed the Annual Operating Plan and talked about how the activities each of us are involved in, fit into it. Our organization is doing LOTS of wonderful activities and is involved in many worthwhile projects but I just don't care. I'm not passionate about what we do. I never have been. I've given eleven years of my life to this cause (off and on) and I am so ready to be permanently OFF.

I have a few more things to accomplish before I leave. I want to complete the annual audit and have that report filed, I want to do our other annual reporting and have a record of how and when it is done so whoever comes after me doesn't have to guess, and I want to continue the process of cleaning up the office and streamlining procedures.

The count down is on. Less than four months and I will say goodbye forever. Woohoo!!!

No comments: