Friday, July 09, 2010

What Could Be

Less than six weeks till I leave! I had a slight glimpse at what could be the other day. Through the grapevine I heard that an ex-coworker of mine, who has moved up, up, UP since leaving, might be looking for an assistant. He's the one that referred me to my last job: http://agent713.blogspot.com/2006/02/check-in.html. He's a great guy and we'd probably work well together but I don't want that job. I mean I'd like the job, but not in the field he's in right now. (Economic Development at the municiple level). I could totally DO the job and the fact that it pays almost TWICE what I currently make (twice, as in double the annual salary) is tempting, but I really, really don't want to be in the business/economic development field anymore! I know there's potential in my chosen field. I just have to find the right job, and have adventures in the meantime :) Maybe I won't make as much, at least for a few years, but I'll be happier, more passionate about what I'm doing and therefore fulfilled. Still, it's interesting to know that there are other options.

No comments: