Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dreams, Spiders and the Macarena

Yi yi yi! What a morning. First I woke up after having very, VERY vivid dreams that half my co-workers were pregnant. I remember saying "if that is contagious I am OUT OF HERE!" Then I got in the shower and there was a big black spider (about 1" in diameter including black fuzzy legs) in there with me. I don't like creepy crawly things but they don't freak me out either. What I really don't like is seeing them when I'm in the bathroom because I'm generally in a state of undress (as I was this morning) and I just feel vulnerable. I had to turn off the water, get out, grab toilet paper and transfer it to the toilet where I flushed him. ::shudder::

Then I get to work and I had to educate my boss on the joys of the Macarena. She and another co-worker are creating a presentation for our AGM which includes pop culture from the last thirty years and she had never heard of the Macarena! That song and dance embody my highschool years (as much as it pains me to admit that) so I was able to share it with her.

What a morning!!!

~Heidi

No comments: