Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#21 - Christmas Shopping

I like Christmas shopping. Yes it's stressful and commercialized but I like having to think of others and determine what they would really like. I went Saturday with my brother Robert and his girl friend Robbie. (yes they have the same name, yes Robbie is her full name, yes my Uncle calls Robert "Robby" all the time, yes it's funny LOL) We just stayed in town and between us we only purchased three gifts but I think I have a pretty good idea of what I'm getting Robert now.

The mall was busy but it wasn't crazy. Granted it is only November so it shouldn't be yet but the hype is building. And I enjoy it. It's more fun to participate than be a grouch and get stressed out about it.

I saw a sign that says "Tis the season to be jolly...so what's you're problem". It sums it up perfectly!

No comments: