Friday, December 11, 2009

Attitude of Graitude V2#29 - Rogers Mobile Internet Stick...and generous friends


I can't believe it's taken me this long to list this item. As you know I finally got a laptop earlier in the month. I made do in the beginning with visiting the library or Starbucks for internet access. It was fine but I knew it would only be a matter of time before I finally got internet of my own. I was waffling between the Rogers Mobile Internet Stick and some other version of more permanent (aka, non wireless) service. I told my friend Carla about what I was debating and she gave me her stick, which she isn't currently using, to try out. I love it. She's in the process of moving and once she does we'll decide if she wants it back and I'll get my own, or if she won't need it and wants to transfer it to my name. Either way I'm definitely keeping this service. I love being able to take Polly (my computer, just in case you forgot her name) with me around my apartment without having to worry about cords. Most of the time she sits on the table but I love having her on the couch while I watch movies, in my scraproom while I work, or, where we are currently, in bed. Not to mention how convenient it is to take her OUT and not have to worry about WIFI access.

Yes, I am thankful for the Stick, and for generous friends!

No comments: