Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Attitude of Gratitude V3#27 - My Church Family

I've listed out my reasons for moving to Ontario on this blog before. One of the top reasons is that I knew there was a church I could attend and people I wanted to know better. I couldn't have anticipated just how wonderful they have been though. I mean I hoped, but they're really fantastic. I live about 45 minutes from the church which you'd think would be kind of awkward. I knew there would be that distance when I chose my new hometown though. Lots of people drive in so I'm not an anomoly. Because of this distance we have a potluck almost every Sunday. Sometimes it's a pain to get ready for but I wouldn't trade that time of fellowship for anything. Everyone has been so welcoming and I kow they'd help me out with anything if I asked. Having an established community to turn to has made this transition unbelievably smooth. I am very thankful for them :)

No comments: