Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Happy Story

Yesterday, as part of the "great car shuffle" that happens most days on our driveway, I ended up on the end. This turned out to be a good thing because when I got called in to work by a very desperate co-worker, I could just drive instead of catching the bus. I was only supposed to be at work for two hours. Just covering until someone else finished an exam and came in. It turned out that her exam was done early so I wasn't really needed. I was there for about a half an hour but I'll still get paid for the two hours. Plus I got a free drink because I had been working, and this is the coworker who I closed for a few weeks ago so he's promised me a thank you. Really. It was the easiest shift EVER and a nice break from studying!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I knew it! (about the free drink) I always wondered why Starbucks workers were so perky!