Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update & #78

I just finished my last shift at Starbucks until the new year. I realized something kind of crazy. I have two weeks off. The only time I can recall having a full two weeks off in a row was in August when I quit my job!!! Even when I went to Texas in 2007 I was only off for 12 days total. In fact...yes! It's #78 on My List (which desperately needs to be updated :D) Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the break. I just hope I don't forget everything!

Tonight was an awesome shift and I finally feel like things are starting to click. We had a pretty intense rush, with a bunch of cold drinks (my weakest area) and I totally rocked it. Yeah me!

Other good somewhat work related news? One of my coworkers has agreed to buy one of my text books! I could sell it back to the school but this way I get the same amount of money, he saves a bit and I know it's a guaranteed sale. Woohoo!

No comments: