Saturday, July 08, 2006

Okay I have five free seconds before I start my day so I'm going to type up my BIG NEWS.

I'm moving out!

Yup. For real this time. Not just house sitting, actually taking all my stuff from my parents house, getting a roommate and a place of my own.I've been talking about this for what? Two years? Three? A long time anyways. So what's the deal?

Well, Robert moved to Vernon to take over management/ownership of the Dominos there. That leaves Seth without a roommate. Seth works M-T 3pm-1am (or something like that) I work a day shift and half the time I'm not home on the weekends. That means we'll NEVER see each other. It's perfect! Plus we do get along quite well so if we do see each other its okay.

He gave notice to his current landlords that he'll be out by the end of the month. I told Dad the same. Yesterday we started house hunting. We're hoping to go look at some places either this evening or tomorrow. We're looking for either a basement suite (which are VERY popular here) or an apartment/condo. Either works. Obviously with two bedrooms, preferably with two bathrooms and if possible with in suite laundry.

In any case I am very excited. My 25th birthday is at the end of the month and this is Happy Birthday to me :D

~Heidi

4 comments:

Martha said...

How exciting for you! When exactly is your bday? I'm turning 41 on the 27th! Fingers crossed that you a leo too...

Veronica said...

Yay!!!! How exciting!! Shall we have a virtual house warming party for you?

agent713 said...

Martha it's July 31st. I am definitely a LEO. Wether I like it or not :D

V, that would be AWESOME!!! I'll post pictures too so you guys can see where I'm living.

~Heidi

Emmy said...

Congrats! I know this has been a long time in the making and I knew when it was the right time it'd happen! So excited for you :)

Di ... who did birthday shopping this weekend and will bring it along to the retreat in 26 days *wink*