Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday, September 29th

The final day of the conference. My co-workers drove me absolutely bonkers all day. When we needed someone to go to the UPS Store in the afternoon I jumped at the chance. By this time I was comfortable with Philly and with the sun shining, a walk was just what I needed. I took my camera and got a bunch of shots of the places we had been during the rain storm the night before.

Friday night was our formal dinner at the Franklin Institute. It was really neat. The Franklin Institute is basically a science center but with a focus on Franklin’s work. Our cocktail reception was in one of the exploration galleries and dinner was upstairs in a really nice ballroom.

After dinner a few of my co-workers and I went out with some of our directors. It was a lot of fun.

~Heidi

No comments: