Monday, May 28, 2007

The River Walk

The River Walk really is beautiful. Everytime I told anyone that I was going to San Antonio their first comment was "You'll love it there! The River Walk is beautiful!" And they were right. I can't wait to get back there. I'd love to spend some time shopping at River Center Mall


I had received mixed reviews on the "River Cruise". Some people said "go, it's fun" some said not to bother. I decided to trust my local friends. They encouraged me to go so we did. I actually really enjoyed it. It was informative and our guide was funny plus, it was a quick way to see pretty much the whole area. I'd definitely recommend it to first time visitors.
I took lots of pictures. Pictures of buildings, hotels, flowers, of the walk way and more. I'll spare you some of the more boring ones. I got a kick out of seeing the Marriot though because my co-workers stayed there two weeks after I was there.

I really like this picture that Ginger got of me. She pointed out the look on the face of the lady behind me :) Looks like a juicy bit of gossip!










Joanie, Diane and Ginger.

See? It's beautiful!!!
~Heidi

No comments: