I've been tagged in the past by Ashley and Veronica and now by Tonya
Link to the person that tagged you. √
Post the rules on your blog √
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog. √
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. √
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about me…
- I was scared of my maternal Great-Grandma. I'm really sad about this now. I was looking at pictures over Christmas and while we have a few of me with her I am NEVER smiling. I think it's because she had a thick German accent and I had a hard time understanding her. Plus, she had a stroke when I was quite young and her left arm was pretty useless. As a kid I guess that scared me. She died when I was 17 so I'll never really know.
- I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. One of the questions on our annual review form is "What are your career goals or interests" and "What sort of training/experience do you consider would benefit you in the next year?" I don't know! I would like to take a basic accounting course because I feel I'm lacking in that area but whenever I go online to research courses I invariably end up some where other than the Business Admin section. Usually history...
- I have a toonie (Canadian two dollar coin) stuck in my steering wheel. I dropped it in there over a month ago and I haven't been able to get it out yet. It's not a big deal except that once in awhile it connects with my horn and makes it blare randomly...usually when I'm going through intersections.
- I have zero idea how to change headers or colours on Blogger or MySpace. I'm sure it can't be that difficult but I haven't figured it out. (If anyone would like to teach me, I'd be forever grateful)
- I always use a blue highlighter to track responses. When I started this job, blue was all I had and I like to be consistent.
- My computer passwords can always be typed with only one hand, usually my left. It comes from working reception for many years and inevitably having the phone ring while I was trying to boot up my computer. This way it's easier to multitask!
- I love changing the bottle on the water cooler. I love emptying bottles, any bottle, because it gives me a sense of fulfillment. This is just an ultimate bottle. Weird, I know.