Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Mystery Solved

Although it's not exactly the outcome I would have liked at least I (mostly) understand it now. One of the reasons I answered a call from a strange number in the middle of the night in the first place was a few weeks before that my brother Aaron had called. He was at a friends house so the number showed up on call display. It turned out that he just dialed my number accidently but I recognized his voice, he appologized and that was that.

Yesterday Mom, Aaron, his girlfriend Carly and I went to Costco. While we were walking through the store I was telling Mom about these strange phone calls I keep getting. Aaron got a funny look on his face and asked what the number was. I whipped out my phone and scrolled through the "received calls" and read it to him. He rolled his eyes and said "That's Beau" (a friend of his). "Oh" I said, "well, please tell him that your sister can NOT help him get 'a twenty bag of bud'"

So, mystery solved. Hopefully that will be the end of my midnight calls.

No comments: