Attitude of Gratitude V3#1 - Thrift Stores
I enjoy shopping but I love getting a deal. There are quite a few different thrift/second hand stores in this area, but my favourite one is in a small town about 20 minutes North of where I live. I've gotten a fair bit of stuff there since I arrived and Saturday I had another successful visit. Here's what I got:
- Ankle boots in my favourite red shoe colour for $4
- A knee length black skirt that is perfect for work $2
- Hangers (I didn't have any in my closet and I didn't bring any from BC so I've had to buy more) $1 for a bunch
- The Devil Wears Prada book, my November book club selection 50 cents
- Friday Night Knitting Club, a book I have wanted to read, also 50 cents
So for under $10 I got a bunch of stuff that I have been looking for. I love thrift shops!