Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Holy Pictures Batman!

Whoever said that "digital photography is better because you only keep the good ones" obviously hadn't gone digital yet. I just burnt the pictures from Veronica's trip here to a cd. The one week that she spent with me took an entire CD...and that was after I deleted some of the duplicates and obviously blurry photos. Wow. 700 MB of photos, and my camera wasn't working for most of the time. Probably a good thing!!!

I dread actually PRINTING them!

~Heidi

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Uh huh - yep, that would be my fault. I take too many pics. But the good news is, CM won't be going out of business any time soon :D

Veronica said...

Oh and I have started to print mine - but I haven't gotten to Canada yet. I am still in PA.

And do you think I can make a decision about which ones to print from the many snapfish albums for both retreats I attended??

Anonymous said...

see, this is why I'm a consultant... it's not even printing the pics that gets me (although mine are always film)... it's scrapping them and all the supplies for the rolls and rolls I take - all the time!! LOL like a few weeks ago - a whole roll and a bit in the morning, just in my yard, of freshly fallen snow!! LOL so_many_pictures!!!
Joy

agent713 said...

V, the good thing about the PA pictures? Deb is ordering from snapfish and she forced me to add my order to her's :D I am so thankful for that.

Joy, I agree. Too.many.pictures!!! Hope your's turn out well!

~Heidi

Veronica said...

That Deb - she is a very good friend :) :wub: