Thursday, December 22, 2005

Tis the season...

To wake up to cheesy arrangements of Christmas carols. This morning it was Jingle Bells. I don't know who was singing it but it wasn't what *I* would have chosen to wake up to. That's the gamble you take with waking up to the radio though. Sometimes the music is great and puts me in a wonderful mood...sometimes it isn't.

I've got my alarm set so that it goes off during a song instead of during talking...that makes a big difference.

Tis also the season where all the radio stations are advertising their "continous christmas songs" on Christmas Eve/Day. JRfm's "Christmas DJ" is Jacqueline Frost. Original eh? :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas everyone!
~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I have to say - I am very grateful that Australian radios don't do that. Still regular transmission here. No Christmas Carols. If I want Christmas Carols, I'll put a CD on