Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Chai Blended Crème


The Starbucks website describes it as follows:

Tazo® Chai Frappuccino® Blended Crème
A unique and spicy-sweet blend of Tazo® Chai and milk blended with ice to creamy perfection and topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.


Finally, I can enjoy the taste of chai on hot days too. Today I had the Chai Blended Crème. Blended Crème is like a frappacino but there is no coffee in it. It was yummy! Slightly heavy tasting because it is Chai (I had originally gone in for something light and fruity) but it was quiet tasty and not nearly as sweet as the Coconut Mocha Frap’s I’ve been drinking. I’ll definitely have that again.

I do need to remember to ask for it with no whip though. Whip adds FIFTEEN and HALF GRAMS OF FAT!!! OMFSM! Glad I enjoyed it today cause I won't be having it that way again!

~Heidi

3 comments:

Veronica said...

I still haven't been game enough to try Chai.....but no problem leaving out the "whip" because I don't like it anyway ;)

tosin said...

Mmm Hmm. I've been a "nonfat, no whip" girl myself since reading the nutritional facts. Personally I don't recommend reading them - it ruins the experience.

:)

~toemi~

Mel said...

Sounds yummy!!!

I actually heard of someone who figured they were gaining weight due to the whipped portion!!