Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Spiders

I don’t like spiders but they don’t freak me out like some people. Good thing too. My bathroom is right next to my bedroom in the basement. There are creepy crawly things around. I know this. Usually I see them and just shrug it off.

This morning when I stepped into the shower I was greeted with the nasty sight of a fairly large spider. Including legs he was probably an inch in diameter, he was one of the ones with a big body though. Okay everyone together now, ::collective shudder:: Like I said, they don’t bother me that bad but there is something about standing there, naked and having to attack a spider. Blech! I did capture him, with a piece of toilet paper and dropped him in the toilet.

That’s not all. When I got OUT of the shower, there was a very small slimy thing slithering across the floor. A centipede type thing. He went into the toilet too.

Oh, and don’t get me started on the ants.

I think I’m going to move into Janis’ permanently!!!

~Heidi…master bug hunter…

2 comments:

Janis said...

Try living here with the cockroaches and ants! If you drop a cookie on the floor - watch out, the ants come running!!!

Diana Sioux said...

LOL! I don't mind a spider either. As long as I see him first. And he's not on me. And I'm not naked. Reminds me too much of that scene in "Arachnophobia".

Good hunting!