Monday, June 05, 2006

“Please Hold”

Who invented hold music? And why did they demand that it be the *worst* music on the planet? Nasty muzak with some chick saying “please remain on the line to keep your call in priority” every thirty seconds. Uggh. This is brutal!

Although I will say by far the WORST hold music I have EVER heard, is on the Creative Memories consultant line. That stuff was just nasty. It was so bad that it would set our fax machine off. E.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e. It was just the right frequency. I finally started just calling from work during my lunch hour, or unplugging the fax machine.

I had a crazy busy weekend but it was a ton of fun. I’ll try and update soon.

~Heidi

3 comments:

tosin said...

Seriously. That CM "music" was the WORST. MUSIC. EVER.

EVER.

It was like bad funeral music or something. BAD.

~toemi~

The Stopper Family said...

Heidi. That is so funny. The CM hold music always set my fax machine off too!!

Emmy said...

I think our hold music at my company can beat the CM music ... seriously. It is that bad! :)