Tuesday, June 27, 2006

“It’s a GREAT morning in the country!!!”

You bet it is. Good thing I made a point of finishing my reviews from Saturday. Guess what I’m doing to night?

Going to the Leann Rimes concert!!!

I won tickets this morning :D The same station that gave me my Dierks tickets in October has been giving away tickets for the Leann Rimes/Adam Gregory concert at Plaza of Nations in Vancouver. Considering I just got back from the huge concert in Seattle, I couldn’t justify buying tickets. I decided that if I could win them, I’d go. I have tried calling in a few times. Last week, at different times I was caller three, four and five (out of seven). Yesterday I was caller five again. This morning they played a game called “password”. You know the word, the DJ knows the word, the news guy doesn’t know the word. You have to make the news guy say the word. For me it was “Rimes”. No one ever looses though. It was awesome :D

So, I pick my tickets up after work and head out to Vancouver!!!!

Stay tuned for ANOTHER concert review!

BTW I’m taking one of my co-workers. She’s a big Leann Rimes fan and she put up with my hourly “Countdown to Kenny” last week so she deserves it. Plus I know we’ll have a ton of fun.

~Heidi

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Lucky twin! I just emailed ya back but sing and dance to SGG for me k? :)

Have a blast!!!!

your jealous twin ... even though I did see her like back in 98... but still :)

Veronica said...

Congrats! Have a great time :D