Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Gimme a T, gimme an E, gimmie and X-A-S!!!

Soooo...it looks like the stars are aligning and I might just be able to go to Texas for Easter!!!

Texas!

Finally. I have wanted to visit for what, fifteen years? At least. Since my parents went in 1990. I know a bunch of people down there. Lots through my church and many through the internet. I just got an email back from Naomi...if you remember, she came up from Texas last summer. I brought her up from the airport in Seattle and we hung out a bit. Anyways, she's agreed to put me up while I'm down there. She's in the Houston/Beaumont area.

I'm thinking that if I go ALL the way down there, I want to make it worth my while so I may try and get up to Dallas/Fort Worth too. Hey Sherilyn, is your offer still open? :D

I'll keep you up-to-date on the process of booking vacation/flights etc. I am SO excited!!!

~Heidi

4 comments:

Janis said...

Sounds like fun!

Sherilyn said...

You bet it is still open! You name the date and I'll do my best to get you a tour! :D

Veronica said...

How cool!! One day I will get back to Texas...you are going to have so much fun!

Terry aka Funky said...

You will love Texas - I was there in 2004 San Antonio area and drivign thru Dallas/Ft Worth and Houston was amazing - hope the stars align perfectly for you to go !