Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I think I'm packed

I'm not totally sure. This was the *hardest* time I've ever had packing. I have a ton of clothes and about six pairs of shoes. Hopefully it's enough. I mean it's not like I'm going into the wilderness. I can do laundry if I need to. I just don't want to :P The hard part was trying to process "summer". It's not "summer" here so it's hard to wrap my head around warm weather and dressing for it.

Anyways, that's done. Now I just have to remember my toothbrush and hair stuff and I should be fine.

~Heidi

3 comments:

Veronica said...

You've packed way too much. I know :P

Have a blast...and I can't wait to hear all about your adventures....

Sherilyn said...

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that spring-time temps here will be warmer than you are used to, but we do have what we would call a cold front coming through, so who knows...be sure and bring a sweater! It will be in the 60's and 70's by the time you get to Dallas.

agent713 said...

No! V don't say that!!! I know I have too much. I already took a few things out.

Sherilyn, great. So I'm going to pack all my summer clothes and then FREEZE! LOL Nah, I should be fine. I hope.

19 hours till my plane leaves!

~Heidi