Friday, October 26, 2007

just the facts, ma'am

The rules:
A. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names

I saw this on Nesa's blog but Stacy actually tagged me (and first to I might add) so I guess I have to do it ;)

Six facts about me:
  1. I only wash my hair every four or five days. I keep it up in a braid and it doesn’t require more washing then that.
  2. I have an irrational fear of running out of food. I like having a very full cupboard and freezer.
  3. I prefer traveling alone. Both on a plane and in a car.
  4. I miss my commute.
  5. I like Starbucks but I have yet to order just plain coffee there. It’s always a latte or chai or something else equally as satisfying.
  6. If it weren't for commercial breaks I wouldn't get anything done. I swear they're the best invention yet.
I'm tagging the following six people:
1. Dawn
2. Miriam
3. Sherilyn
4. Nancy
5. Patti
6. Diane

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Re: #2 - you and my Mum would be great friends, I think :)

agent713 said...

The food thing? Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you analyzed me you could link it back to my childhood. My cupboards are SO full. It makes me feel safe though :)