In April 2006 I drafted my original list of 96 (and counting) Things To Do Before I Die This came up in conversation again, so I'm giving a status report. These are the things I have accomplished or have sort of accomplished.
2. Live on my own in my own place - so far I've always had a room mate
3. Eat at Sonic - Shoot. You know I've been to Sonic twice but I've only ever gotten a drink. I suppose it mostly qualifies.
7. Go to Texas - DONE!!!
15. Get room service and have breakfast in bed at a nice hotel - I had room service for dinner at the Fairmont. Very nice. I haven't had breakfast in bed yet though.
16. Play blackjack at a casino - I've played slots now...
18. Try ten new foods - fried okra, aligator, crawfish...I need to pay more attention and track what I'm eating.
37. Tour the US Eastern seaboard - I've started this. I want to do a lot more though
41. Learn to cook - ditto. Started, want to do more