Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I have a roommate!

Part of me wonders if I should continue to share the ups and downs of my roommate search with my blog readers because it seems to change daily. It is real life though and I have to tell SOMEONE! So, the latest developemnt. Sunday at church I overheard my friend Amanda commenting to her mom that it seems like all she's doing any more is driving. She lives with her parents in the town where I used to work but works, goes to church and has lots of friends in the town where I live. In passing I told her "Well, if you're looking to move West, I'm looking for a roommate".

Last night she called me "Are you really looking for a roommate?"
"Yes, providing I can figure out a way to get rid of Seth's stuff"

Anyways, she came by and had a look at the place. She's crunching numbers and getting used to the idea right now but it looks like she may be ready to move in on January 1st. That gives her Christmas at home, a few months to get used to the idea of moving out for the first time and it gives the boys time to get settled in Alberta and figure out what they want to do with their stuff.

So that's the latest development. I'll keep you posted! Oh, and Amanda is one of the ones I went to Texas with. She's the one on the left in this picture.

~Heidi

2 comments:

~dawn~ said...

Well where else would you post roommate updates?!?!?!?

Veronica said...

Great news - sounds like it might be the perfect solution!