There are a few standard ways in which I pass my Saturday mornings.
1. Laying around in my pj's reading the paper, drinking coffee and catching up with my family
2. (If I'm house sitting) Laying in bed until 10 o'clock when American Country Countdown starts and then getting up, getting dressed, making breakfast and scrapbooking for the next four hours.
3. My favourite, if it's a sunny day, running errands.
Due to the fact that I was at a special "Trifle Night" for square dance last night and didn't get home until almost eleven, I spent the night at home instead of going out to house sit. This morning I got up, had a quick breakfast and headed out. My stops?
- the bank to *finally* close my CM business account
- Staples to buy card sized envelopes
- Michaels to purchase an exacto knife
- the used book store, just to see what they had available
- the library to pick up the book I had requested
- the gas station for "petrol" ;) and a phone card
It gives me a feeling of accomplishment to tick all those things off my "to do list". Now it's 12:30 and I've got the rest of the day to do whatever I want!
I love Saturdays :)