Thursday, November 30, 2006

Checking In

Hey there, I'm checking in from Mom and Dad's again. The office was closed again because we got another dump of snow yesterday. My boss just called to say that it would be open tomorrow. Ooops! I won't be there! I booked a day off to run errands (like I haven't had all week to do them) and to go to the Dierks Bentley concert in Everett. Last night I was seriously starting to doubt the sanity of my decision (due to the weather) but I am confident that I'll be fine. It's warming up and the roads are mostly clear here already. I was supposed to go with Tonya but she is without power right now and isn't comfortable leaving her husband and son. My brother Seth has agreed to come with me instead. That means that I won't be driving alone, which, in itself is safer.

Anyhow, I stopped off here to say "hi" and Mom and Aaron borrowed my car to go do papers. They are back now so I'd better sign off.

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Wow - you really got some snow this time, huh? Funny, I was just thinking this morning that it was a year ago today that I got home from my trip. Glad we didn't get this much snow last year ;)