Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving

As much as I want to say "Turkey is *so* last month" I still need to wish my American friends a Happy Thanksgiving. So, Happy Thanksgiving :)

It's a weird phenomenon for us here. Even though we aren't celebrating Thanksgiving, the phones are very quiet because all of our American customers are. Even my email and the boards are quiet. I'm getting a lot accomplished. It's odd though. I feel like I've had the anticipation for a holiday but I don't actually GET one. Oh well. It's only 32 days till Christmas :)

~Heidi

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I don't even deal with any American customers and it still seems weird here...

Martha said...

Yes, indeed Turkey is so last month...you sassy little lady! :)

But then when do Canadians start their holiday preparations? You obviously don't have black Friday sales. Do you start your shopping and decorating soon?

Curious minds to the south want to know...