- I could have a separate "Top Ten Concert Moments of 2007" but none of them would out rank this one. Dierks with Doc Walker and Eric Church in Vancouver on January 8, 2007. It's hard to believe that it's almost been over a year since that night!
- Canucks hockey game (Hey, actually attending them is a rare treat for me so it's a big deal)
- Hemlock 2007
- My entire Texas trip. Thank you to everyone who made it so special.
- The countless trips that Meredith and I took in to Vancouver. LOTS of memories there.
- Spending the day in Seattle with Meredith and Diane
- The first SSWA Retreat in Monroe, WA (and ALL the SSWA get togethers we've had. The next one is in two weeks and I am ready for it!)
- The Fraser River Tour was a definite highlight.
- Volunteering at Agri-Fair. Super, super busy time but something I've wanted to get back to for years. I throughly enjoyed it.
- Our weekend at Harrison
- Thanksgiving 2007
Other "non-event" highlights
- Joining Facebook
- Starting my second job and making headway on my debt
The negatives of the year? Mostly just good-byes. Saying good-bye to Meredith and to Seth and Robert.