Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I can't stand the pressure!!!

The pressure on my sinuses that is. I feel like someone has my head in a vice grip. It's awful. What did I do to deserve this? I'm typcially a pretty healthy individual. Lately though, I'm constantly down with something. I was find on Monday. Tuesday I woke up and my nose was running. It ran *all* day. By the evening I had developed a sinus headache. This morning my throat is all nasty. I drank neo-citron and took some drugs but I think I over did it. I was feeling really light headed at lunch. I'm going to take more drugs but I'll hold off on the neo-citron until after work.

I'd love to just go lay down some where and sleep this off but I have WAY too much to do. Let's see if I can make my brain concentrate hard enough to accomplish my tasks.

~Heidi

No comments: