Monday, February 05, 2007

Signs of Spring

Last Friday was Groundhog Day. By all accounts, I understand that he didn't see his shadow, which is perfect for me because I'm starting to suffer from horrible cabin fever. Friday at lunch I went down to the river to eat and then took a short walk. The sun was shining on the mountains so I took a picture for Veronica :)

I also saw my first robin of spring! Whenever I see these little birds I think of my maternal grandma. She always said spring was here when you see the robins out. So, forget the groundhogs, robins are where it's at :)


The first picture is just using 4x optical zoom, the second is digital and then cropped.

Happy almost spring everyone!

~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Awwww thanks for the beautiful pic!! Love those mountains.