Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Night

Sunday after church, I went over to Meredith's parents for a Chinese take-out feast. It was in celebration of a bunch of birthdays inculding her's, her brother and sister-in-law, and their youngest daughter. We also had ice-cream cake for dessert. Yum!

From there we came back to my house and watched the Oscars on TV. One of the stats thrown out last night was that only 9% of people have seen all five movies nominated for Best Picture and only 31% have seen at least one. I fall into the other 69% who haven't seen ANY of them! It actually worked quite well because I was really only watching to see the stars and the fashion. I didn't really care who won.

We made it a bit "glamorous" on our end by having wine and cheese too. All in all, it was a fun night.


No comments: