Thursday, February 01, 2007

Where I'd rather be

You know what I’d like to be doing today? Riding my bike. I haven’t been on a bike in years. I know I’d probably regret it (in that my butt would be killing me within a short time period) but it’s a gorgeous clear day out today and I wish I could go down by the river and ride until the trail ends. I don’t even know if my bicycle is in working order. I’m pretty sure both tires are flat and I don’t know what to do to fix them. It’s a great thought though :) Can you tell I’m ready for winter to be over?
~Heidi

2 comments:

Emmy said...

I'm ready for winter to be over too! I'm tired of looking at snow.

I don't have a bike anymore though, I want to get one but not until I'm out of my apartment so I don't have to haul it up and down the stairs :)

Diana. in Maryland. said...

Well, Heidi, your bike could be on a "spinner" thing. in the basement. like mine is right now. DS 1 is supposed to be using it to strengthen his knee muscles, but... I think I'll have a reading rack installed on it and kill two birds with one stone..

Put a fan in the basement and it'll feel just like outside, right? LOL!