Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Attitude of Gratitude #23

I am thankful for the Library. I currently have 25 items checked out and that's not including the eight that I returned yesterday. Books, magazines, cd's, dvd's there are so many awesome pieces available that it's hard to get around to listening to/viewing/reading them all! I am typically at the library a couple times a week and on their website even more than that. We have a fantastic library system and I use it pretty much to it's fullest.

I am very thankful for the library.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

I also LOVE the library - although yours does sound like it is a whole lot better than mine! I always request items and inter-library loans and actually very rarely go into the stacks. I typically have at least 10-15 items out.

Joy