Monday, March 13, 2006

Great service at the drive thru Starbucks

This morning I got up and ready with plenty of time to spare. To celebrate my first day on the new job I drove through at Starbucks. (My first time since I started house-sitting). First off, I know it's stereotypical, but when I heard a guy's voice over the intercom it caught me off guard. He gave really good service though. He was really friendly and made a point of clarifying my grande-no-foam-no-water-extra-hot-soy-tazo-chai to make sure he got it right. Then when I got to the window he was chatty in a not-annoying way and I ended up telling him all about starting my new job etc. etc. He even gave me samples of the new cupcakes (which are very sweet but tasty).

I won't allow myself to develop a habit of having Starbucks every morning because it's just too expensive. I admit that getting such good service does make it tempting though!!!

~Heidi

1 comment:

Emmy said...

It's how they get you sucked in ... next thing you know you are going every day, then 2 times a day, sometimes 3 ... and you know everyone by name and they have your drink started knowing you will be there soon ... oh wait is that just me that happens to? :)