Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Missing

I have a habit of losing things. Usually it takes awhile for me to realize they are gone. Often I end up finding them again. Sometimes they elude me indefinitely. Right now I am missing three things (that I know of)
1. the leather gloves that Aaron gave me for Christmas because I lost one of the ones Robert gave me last year.
2. my Kenny Chesney, "Road & the Radio" cd
3. all my tax receipts from 2004 including the copy of my return.
It is very annoying. I'd really like to find them. Hopefully by posting this I can get the word out and they can come home :D
~Heidi

1 comment:

Martha said...

When you find your Road and The Radio CD would ya let me know? I went to play mine the other day and the case was empty! Coincidence or conspiracy? Hmmm....

PS: glad to hear the new job is going smoothly! It is exciting to be welcomed so warmly. Surely a sign of good things to come!