Wednesday, March 08, 2006

It's Official!

I signed the paperwork this morning and I start me new job on Monday. I am enjoying my time off but after reviewing the job description again this morning I am excited to get to work. I spoke a bit more with my boss today as well (I can actually call her that now! :)) and she said that she got GREAT references on me. I didn't doubt it but it was nice to hear. It's given her some peace of mind about hiring me for the position as well.

I also alerted the placement agencies that I am taken. The one that arranged that original interview said they were still working with the hiring manager to figure out a position. Glad I'm not waiting for that!!!

Over all, I couldn't have asked for better timing had I planned it myself. This is perfect!!!

~Heidi

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Thank goodness!! You haven't completely abandoned us afterall :P

Thanks for the update.....and yeah, thank goodness you are not waiting on that other guy to make up his mind....at the end of the day it came down to your own contacts, and not the agencies! Go girl! :D

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Thanks for the update. Glad things went smoothly and that you've had a few days to get other things taken care of.
And I agree with Versonica that it's very cool that you were able to find this using your contacts and awesome references.