Thursday, March 30, 2006

Japanese

I don't know why but lately I have been craving Japanese food lately on a regular basis. Deb and I went last month and it was yummy. I was due for some though. I *knew* there was a Japanese restaurant in the town where I work but I didn't know where it was. Instead of checking the phone book like a normal person I just kept my eyes open during my travels. Monday I found one but it was closed :( Yesterday I found the one I was thinking of. Today I went for lunch. Soooo good! I just had a regular "Box A". Vegetable Tempura, Chicken Teriyaki, California rolls, salad, miso soup and rice. With tax it was $8.51. I also picked up a take-out menu. I will definitely be back!
~Heidi

1 comment:

Veronica said...

LOL - did I send you on a Japanese food frenzy with my blog post?? ;)

Glad you were able to satisfy your craving :)