Friday, September 01, 2006

September Long Weekend: Pre-ramble

Do you realize that this is the third long weekend in a row that I haven't gone out of town? Well, I guess I did go to down for the SS WA 2.5 crop but I was back by Sunday so it doesn't feel like I went any where. This weekend I was considering going down to visit friends in the Tri-Cities in Washington State but I decided to do the responsible thing and stay home. Especially since I'm leaving for Whistler on Wednesday and for DC/PA in three weeks. (Three weeks!!!) I admit that I'm a bit sad about it though. It feels like forever since I've had a good long road trip. Vernon was okay but I still have the travelling bug.

Dierks new CD called "Long Trip Alone" is scheduled for release on October 17th. That's what I need. A Long Trip Alone. I enjoy them and I miss them!

~Heidi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know a cure! Travel to Australia to see me!!!! Miss you heaps and love you tonnes!
Mere

Veronica said...

Yeah - and then you can visit me!

Oh boy, do I have a terrible travel bug!!! Thank goodness I am going to see Melissa in a few weeks