Monday, November 02, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude V2#1

Attitude of Gratitude Volume 2 Number 1

I am thankful for table top games. My regular readers know how much I love playing "Settlers of Catan". I'm a fan of pretty much any board or card game though. Recently I joined a meet up group hosted by a friend of mine and Sunday, November 1st I attended my first meeting. I also had my frist experience with Role Playing. It was fascinating. We played "Lady Blackbird" and I got to BE Lady Blackbird :)

We also played the board game "Pandemic" It seemed appropriate considering the H1N1 panic going around. It's HARD though! We were all wiped out :)

It was a fun way to spend the afternoon though. I love all board or "table top" games as this group refers to them. And I am thankful that I have friends who invite me to play with them.

No comments: